Re: Word Deconstruction/ Was x2

Not really related to the current thread, but:

> why, thank you Chris! you just earned more hospitality out of this coming
> weekend with that one!

Speaking of this coming weekend, when some of us will be descending
the the center of jaymosphere, does anyone know where the coffee-
Monk-venue-place is or still have a phone number?  I've lost the
e-mail that had all that wonderful info in it, and I would like to
maybe actually drag myself out of Lansing long enough to catch the
show...

Take care,
Raven-amy

np: the timer buzzing, yet again.