Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #570

In a message dated 4/13/99, 3:58:37 AM, Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com writes:
<<Dear Over the Rhine:

Please make Latter Days, upbeat, sad, happy, passionate, and absolutely
beautiful.

(Sticking out her tongue) Latter Days is one of my favorites . . . its
constantly playing in my head in its original form.  Its already sad, happy
(in spots, like you dance so gracefully, which always leaves me happy)
passionate and absolutely beautiful.  If it were upbeat it would be drowned
of its passion and beauty..
deb