Re: tornado

"Mark van Hornsveld" <yellowpolo at hotmail_com> sez:
>Hi all,
>
>what's the matter with this tordado in OH?
>I thought that
>a) tornado season is August, not April,

Tornados can happen whenever the weather conditions are right - usually
summer, but springtime tornados aren't that uncommon.

>b) tornados don't hit as far north as Ohio

Oh yeah, baby, we get tornados.  Not as much as the plains states in 'tornado
alley': Nebraska, Kansas, etc, but we still get 'em.

>but then what do I know about these things

More than you did yesterday, right?  ;-)
--
NP: Rush - _A Show Of Hands_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery