Re: [Re: [Re: Weirdo Rankings (Was: Why)]]]

Dana McCullough <danamcc at netscape_net> sez:
>> I guess that it's time for a new string, guys.

THREAD!

>>>All you have to do is say the word, and the string is ended.

THREAD!

>Isn't there a better way??  I'd rather not.  Alright, here goes:
>Hitler in a corset.

Now there's an interesting concept.   It would have almost fit in that video I
watched this weekend.

>I must hang my head in shame for the third time today.

Only three?

>Atleast it's over.  I was just tired of seeing the header.

Muahahahahahahahaha!   It's BACK!
--
NP: Rush - _Power Windows_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery