Re: Why...

Jaharnish2 at aol_com sez:
>>  Hey...I'm my OWN weirdo from now on.  Weird for yourself, boy-o.
>
>too late. your weirdo dowry was immodest as it was.
>
>TANSTAAFL.
>HTH.

OH?   but there IS such a thing as a FREE BREAKFAST, eh, BUCKO?

>>  >no. it's a good thing for her.
>>
>>  Shouldn't SHE be the judge of that?
>
><Lestat converts Louis scene> Melissa ~ would i do you harm? </Lestat
>converts Louis scene>

Umm...ok.  What's this all about?

>>  >jay. the grand-weirdo of Melissa, and owner of weirdo Chris.
>>
>>  YM 'Owner Of A Lonely Heart'
>>
>>  HTH, HAND!
>
>no help found, but thank you for your frank and true observations, Mr Emery.
>;-)

That's about all I'm good for these days.

I've been scribbling on a notepad while my hard drive defragments, and came up
with the following wisdom:
-Those who don't hide their unhappiness behind a facade are the only ones who
are truly free.

I don't yet know what that means, but it's scribbled on my OTS pad, so it must
be significant.

--
NP: Tears For Fears - _Saturnine Martial & Lunatic_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery