Re: Why...

Poor, poor dear.

Let's see, we could recount the pertinent arguments of the Xian/Non-Xian
debate re: OtR for you if you'd like.

I'm not sure how entertaining that would be, however.

Or we could make sonnets about those wacky Serbians.

Nah.  Besides, Milosevic doesn't rhyme well.

Oh well.

Perhaps taking bets on when we next hear about a record deal possibility
for OtR.  $10 says in the next two months.  Anyone say otherwise?

-the Other Drew, who may have just offended everyone on the list in one way
or another...

[O] Drew Johnson - CLA - Office of Info Tech
[O] x5-4885 - http://lucix.cla.umn.edu/djohnson/
[O] djohnson at cla_umn.edu - ICQ: 10800645