gdbd

hi.

i lent out my __gdbd__ to someone.  she says:

Good Dog Bad Dog: I like tracks 2,6,10. I especially like that track 10 was
done with the guitar going direct (as opposed to being miked, etc.). You
hear so much more through the piezo. The rest may have to "grow on me".

now i need help.  which ones are those tracks?   (i can't go look, she's
still got it.  (it's still growing on her).
and the piezo mike thing:  is that in the liner notes,  or does she just
"know" this because she's a musician?

thanks in advance.
jg