Re: times.

> alright, alright you. an invitation given to the very depths of jaymosphere,
> and an invitation rejected...   <sobbing uncontrollably>
>
> is ANYONE making the trek to see this one? i know i asked before, but time's
> a gittin closer and all...

If nothing disasterous happens before the 16th, I'll be there.
(Where is that coffeehouse, anyway, Jay? Since this is somewhere
in the depths of jaymosphere, I expect you to know. :) )

I will also be at Brady's on the 23rd, thanks to jg!!

BTW, Jay dear, nice Nick Cave quotes.

Later, Raven-amy

np: October Project - Falling Farther In (hot from my mailbox! Yay!)