Re: what up y'all?

----- Original Message -----
From: Snoop Duggy Dug <snoop_duggy_dug at hotmail_com>
To: <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
Sent: Monday, April 05, 1999 8:12 PM
Subject: what up y'all?

>ayaaaaaaaamn!  looks like i goss me a new friend by da name o' kyle
>howe!  da crazy brutha done tore me up one side 'n down da next.  damn,
>honey, you'z need to chill & give da world a little bit o' luzzin' from
>time ta time!  and  some big straight up props be go'n out ta jan,
>chrissy, & drew for spreadin' da luz--i sho' do 'preciates it.  and word
>to cary eunich, too--you do'n even knows who i is (i don't think)!  you
>sho' is a sweet thang...

hmm...did someone say something or was that someone pissing in the wind?
speaking of bitches (see reference later paragraphs)  i gotta hand it to
you, you sure do seem to have a big stable of bitches to fight your fight
for you though.  what's the matter, they think you not man enough to respond
by yourself, still need someone to hold your hand, eh?  :)  or is this like
all the good o' boys got to circle the wagon and protect one of your own so
called old listies?  or was everyone just ordinarily nosey?  hey, i think a
couple of old ladies just retired from the neighbor watch program, and they
are looking for replacements.

>anyways, i'ze sorry to reminisce & shiyut--i know dat ain't cool wit
>some y'all recent folk--but now y'alls can work to yo' new mem'ries,
>like "remember the first time we met kyle howe?  boy was HE a
>sweetheart!"  ha ha...

oh, you have no idea...but i still have to say,  don't even go there, bitch.

>ps:  chrissy--if kyle's yo' bitch, and you'z my bitch, what does that
>make kyle to me?  my sub-bitch?  my grandbitch?  and is kyle's bitch my
>greatgrandbitch?  and since jg is also my bitch, does that make him
>kyle's bitch-uncle (or bitch-aunt)?  and does over da rhine fit into
>this little family o' bitches?  just a thought...    ;>

tisk, tisk, you had to go there...now,  since we opened that can of worms,
you better have your ball gag handy when i see you :)  if not, i can see
about having chris loan you one, does pink go well your complexion?