Re: Cincinnati Enquirer

"Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> sez:
>> Jaharnish2 at aol_com sez:
>>
>> >Sir Jeff the Noble of the reputable Neds-Foxes:
>>
>> Joshua.   Joshua Neds-Fox.
>
>Also, variously, Jed, Ed, Ned, Jason, Jeremy, George, Junior and Fox.  In
>fact, one company has sold a list on which I'm noted twice:  as Joshua N. Fox
>and Fox J. Neds.  If I get duplicate mail to those names I just toss it.

Heh.  Must be fun.   The worst I usually get is the 10-character cutoff on
mass mailing programs.  I then become Christophe Emery.

>> Argh.  Away with ye and yer extended character sets!
>
>Funny-- Jay's sig doesn't print numbers on my screen, just alternate
>letters... something like "Jdy Edyurd vv Hvrvnvsvh the Sccvnde."  I always
>thought it was just some medieval spelling.

Nope, Jay's violating conventions again.

>> NP: U2 - _The Joshua Tree
>
>Or Jeff Tree, Jed Tree, Ed Tree, Ned Tree, Jason Tree, etc...

Ouch.  Bad, bad, bad.
--
NP: Yes - _Relayer_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery