Re: @easter goodness

"l. godlove" <nycteris at excite_com> sez:
>that's right...it's too early for me to be seathing at the words of Mr.
>Emery and Mr. Kyle...too bad I am anyways.

Seething?   Whatever for, cherie?

>(shaking my head roughly.)
>
>some obscure literary referance about casting pearls before swine keeps
>rambling through my brain.

Yeah, but it's the oysters that get the shaft in the long run.

(Psst..it's in Proverbs somewhere, isn't it?)

>anyways, I found Ms. Jess's post more than a little thought provoking and
>humbling.  for what that's worth.

FWIW, I do have some serious commentary on your story, but it's half written,
and at home right now.

Good Friday
Easter Sunday
Irreverent Monday