befuddled little girl.

ah, yes, Till We Have Faces.
no.  no.  there never was a book.  really.  I swear.  I mean it.

(realising denial is futile.)

you see, I have a paper due...
   on.  er.  Till We Have Faces.

actually.  it was due...
    nevermind.

somehow, when I started the topic sentance and opening paragraph, I got so
damn intimidated I could scarce type three the's.

(pardon.  I am confused and grappling at present.  when my brain kindly
checks in from it's rendevous with the moon, perhaps the two of us can have
tea and discuss our adventures while separated from one another--it has yet
to send postcards...so it's current precise whereabouts are uncertain.)

(I mean every word.  I mean every word, a thousand times, I don't mean every
word.)

linden.