I GOT A GIG AT BRADY'S!!!!

Calling all listies!!!!

I just landed a gig at Brady's! Kent, here I come!!!!

(....and I must thank jg for his initial assistance in the first place,
thankyouverymuch.)

So anybody/everybody interested, mark down Saturday, June 19 on your
calendars!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!

And also, I'm *hoping* to be able to open for OtR at the Schuba's show
in Chicago several weekends before. I'm seeing what strings I can pull.
So if you'd like to see me open for OtR, please e-mail the office or
call them at 513-241-7311 and tell them, in as many words as possible,
why I should open for them in Chicago!

Thanks!

"So you want to be a rock and roll star, well listen now to what I
say....."

bink/rick