Re: MP3: SS or IRS version

Dancing on a volcano, Scott Gorke <gorke at star_net> said:

>Guys and gals,
>
>For MP3, let's go with the IRS version. We'll miss the original Fly Dance (which I like better than the live version), but we'll capture the bonus tracks, especially the last one in which Karin sings beautiful nonsense. Love that track!

So do I.   I think though, that I may just do the different tracks
from the IRS one, or maybe the IRS one, and the different tracks from
the original.  Depends on my mood.

>And another thing....
>
>I posted something. Chris Emery responded.

oops.  I forgot to obey the HiveMind Directive to ignore Scott Gorke.
;-)

><Stever Martin Jerk voice>I'm somebody now!</Steve Martin Jerk voice>
>
>Happy to be noticed,

Hell, Scott, I think you've been on the list longer than I.

--
NP: random mp3s
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery