From: <JLuvzMusyk at aol_com>
To: <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 1999 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: Hotmail doesn't like me

aet at mail_dntcj.ro
writes:

> hey, you be nice to Jessyka. She's nice to me. I *might* just have to fly
>  from Romania to come beat you up! ;-)

And then Kyle so lovely states:

> hey, that was a joke,  jessyka and i are friends, i was just offering her
> little help...i am sure she understands.

Well, I *might* understand...but only if we go out sometime soon and drinks
are on you.  *wink*

But Amy Romania, *do* come back!  You can party with us, see OTR, beat up
Kyle, and I'm sure Ysoie would lend you her boots so you could do a nice job
of kicking his ass.

Remember how that felt, Kyle, darling?  *laughing*

NP:  Ani
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka