Re: wassup bruthas & sistas?!?

thank you, another one who grasps the truth :)
----- Original Message -----
From: <JLuvzMusyk at aol_com>
To: <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 1999 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: wassup bruthas & sistas?!?

cary at serviceworld_com writes:

> So is your speech!  Lay off the Dug, try to tell the world that you're
>  offended only makes things worse on you, whoppie, your offended, do you
>  expect us to go politically correct just for you?

Like you said, Kyle...your talents are wasted...

Newsflash...HE WAS JOKING!  *sigh*

*I* thought it was funny.  You...politically correct...whatever!

And Kyle, come to the Over the Rhine show in Kent.  I wanna see you.  :)

NP:  Ani Difranco  _up up up up up_  (look jg...i finally bought it!)
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka