that story again.

I like a good story.
I like the the ones that smack you hard when you first meet them, make you
sit quiet after you've read them.  I like the ones that come back and haunt
you, though there are no ghosts in the pages.  I love the stories that take
your breath away, make you change your mind, make you change your views.

I really like a good story.

I think I'd regret it, if I didn't mention it.  I encountered a story three
years ago...one of those particular good stories.  one of those with death,
life, a hero.  tragedy.  visions.  broken promises.  the last time I read
it, I was short of breath before it was over.  I had to sit down somewhere.

I always forget that I wrote it.
always.

if you're interested, please e-mail me privately.

lindsey.