Re: Hotmail doesn't like me

Kyle Howe wrote:

> hey, that was a joke,  jessyka and i are friends, i was just offering her a
> little help...i am sure she understands.

LOL and since I didn't put LOL you think I wasn't joking? I wouldn't kill
anyone! ;-) and to pay to go there and go through the jetlag? Jess.. nothing
personal, but I would be crazy!

If we are going to understand people's humor let's understand everyone, kay?

> but don't let that stop you from flying here from romania.  we'll have a
> party in your honor, i am sure chris would agree with me on this one :)

LOL that's already been promised.. when I come I come and you will know about
it!  (maybe)

amy