Re: wassup bruthas & sistas?!?

oh, now we think imitating a certain group's speech is funny?  what do you
do during your spare time, make fun of handicapped by imitate the way the
walk or parrot the speech impaired?  while you were in school, did you
follow the special ed students,  making noises and bang your hand against
your chest?

and since when does making a post automatically labels one as an enemy?  i
haven't met duggy, but i might like him as a person if i do met him.  i have
heard rumors that he is ok.  i just had a problem with his post.  and
obviously, you were a little too obtuse to pick up on the sarcastic overtone
of the post,  my talents are so wasted...

kyle

Follow-Ups: References: