Re: I am a new *listee*

> This is my very first post.  I am a little nervous, as I have never
> done anything like this before.  I love OtR, and was really excited
> when I found out about this list.  I have been reading the posts and
> all the controversey stirred up by some of the responses to Linford's
> letter for about a month, but only jsut recently learned how to post
>  (thanks Gardner).
>     I am in Philly at college and listen to their music a lot, though
> I have only seen them once, when they were at Eastern college for the
> PAPA festival.  We were rained on and nearly got hypothermia, but it
> was very worth it.
>     So Hello everyone.  I wanted to let you know I was hear.
>                             Heather J.

Ah... close.  ;-)

Good first letter!  Send it to: Over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Cut and paste the adress if you like.  It's hard to help someone over email.
Do you have icq or palace or whatever?

Gardner.

--
"Fellow Tremere, we have a little problem.  All of our enemies have been
dealt with.  Thus I'm more scared then ever.  Yesterday I knew who to watch

-Dathomir (Brian Gardner), Ex-Head of the Tremere in Savannah GA