Re: Zena's Dream

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999 11:15:12 -0500 "Eric Schumacher"
<Eric_Schumacher at stercomm_com> writes:

>znf by way of jnf sez:
>
>>Zena had an OTR dream last night.  We were at a concert, and a giant
>wave
>>came crashing in and swept the whole hall out to sea and we drowned.

>you guys must have watched that 'worlds most insanest crazy videos'
>last
>night on NBC... did anyone in the concert hall explode without
>warning?
>anyone get kicked in the head by a kangaroo?

>i'm just walking across your heart...
>eric.

Oh, oh, I saw the crazy video show!  I was particulary horrified to see
the US Navy guy get sucked up into the fighter jet's propulsion intake -
like a string of spaghetti!  He survived, by the way.

No dreams that I remember last night, but evidently (i am told) i sing in
my sleep.  I woke up this morning with these words in my head:
"...sometimes the only way to break the curse is to leave it all behind."
 Hmmm.

Trishie  :-)

Now reading:  The Great Divorce - C.S. Lewis
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]