Re: Re: Zena's Dream

> >"Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> sez:
> >>Zena had an OTR dream last night.  We were at a concert, and a giant wave
> >>came crashing in and swept the whole hall out to sea and we drowned.
> >
> >If I'm drowning in your sea...
> >--
>
> Hey! I saw this in a Duran Duran video once-- is Zena a closet Durannie?

Sorry Ee-soy, no Duran Duran fans here.  I myself bought "Decade" a while
back, but I sold it to pick up a Massive Attack album.

Maybe all the talk about concerts and Kaldi's and good dogs and bad dogs
and X-Files and all that stuff stewed in our subconsciouses and brought
forth these dreams, Mark.  *I* slept like a stone, no dreams or nothin'.
But I think if they knew their music was seeding dreams, Linford and Ric
and Karin would be secretly pleased.

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: