Re: Zena's Dream

znf by way of jnf sez:

>Zena had an OTR dream last night.  We were at a concert, and a giant wave
>came crashing in and swept the whole hall out to sea and we drowned.

you guys must have watched that 'worlds most insanest crazy videos' last
night on NBC... did anyone in the concert hall explode without warning?
anyone get kicked in the head by a kangaroo?

me, well, i didn't have the opportunity to dream last night. our daughter
woke up at 1:30 a.m. and decided she had slept just about long enough.
stayed awake until about 7:30 this morning... d'oh.

>Endeavor with me, now, don't wonder why...

i'm just walking across your heart...
eric.

np: OtR | mp3 madness