Re: bogart's!!

Jeff Wisniewski <toast at Mcs_Net> sez:
>> >This, however, is not!  I could use a good road trip to Chi-town...Anyone been
>> >to Schuba's?    Anyone going to Schuba's?   Anyone, anyone,  Bueller....
>>
>> Paging Toast!
>
>Whoa! Hello, I was asleep at the wheel and missed this one. You betcha
>I'll be at Schuba's. I haven't seen a full OtR set since LAST June. Icky.
>It's been too long...

Far too long, my friend.

>Anyone else going to be there? How about all the Cincinnati people road
>trip to Chicago to see what it's like for the rest of us who occasionally
>have to drive five hours (or more) to see the band.

I dunno if I can swing Chicago on short notice.  I'd love to, though.  I'll
have to meditate on this one.

>> NP: Peter Gabriel - _So_
>
>...and Chris once again proves he has good taste in admitting to be
>listening to the best album ever made.

One of 'em, at least.  Last weekend I hooked up my record player after a long
period of disuse.  (Thanks, Eric, for the motivation!)  And after warming it
up with Benny Goodman and the Carpenters, I played all of Gabriel's albums in
order, through _Security_.

Don't you know you've gotta shock the monkey?
--
NP: Peter Gabriel - _So_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery