Re: Cincinnati Enquirer

In a message dated 3/31/99 7:05:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Jaharnish2 at aol_com writes:

<< now, if it is *not* accessible via web, then surely some kindly Rhiner in
 Cincinnati would either:
 1. make a million photocopies and distribute them on a SASE basis.
 2. scan the article in the lineart friendly format of GIF and give to someone
 (like myself) who can put it on their website and advise the collective to
 come and grab it.

 kindly volunteers, prepare to be adored!

 jay >>

I can make copies for all who would like one. I happen to work in the copy
center of Xavier University in Cincy. So.... if you would like a copy you can
send me a SASE envelope and I will mail it out to you. I may also scan it into
the computer and then those of you who would like a scan of it I can send it
that way too.

Let me know. Send me an email to let me know if you want it via email or snail
mail. If snail mail then I will give you my address in a private email.

Jus'Tina