Once in a blue moon.

Janster, I'd love to put y'all up but my condo's not done until mid-May.
I'll work on a plan though (Jess, is your dorm room still available?!).
Nik, there'll be a steamer waiting.

Steve, I've forwarded your flight request to the Make a Wish foundation.
Now hobble yourself or something.  Unless, of course, you're moving here
(we've devised a clever invention to combat the heat: a heater).  :)

Ron, where are you building?

Dan T: Chris Emery and a few of the others are pretty hoity toity and
think it's "cool" to bust Bogart's sound quality, when typically it's
OtR's fault.  I've seen dozens of great sounding bands there.  It's a
little louder and stand-y than Canal Street, and it provides quite a
different atmosphere.

I'm amazed again at the collective retardation that hits web users.
Enquirer.com is Cincy's paper's site, but I couldn't find it on there.
I mean, a lot of y'all are on here a lot, doesn't your web access allow
searches?  :)

Dawn, you rock for listening to Afghan Whigs.  Freaky angry lurker from
Wisconsin, you rock for listening to Medeski Wood and Martin.

I'm a "go" for OtR @ Bogart's, probably a "no" for Monk @ Sudsy's.

Finally, I feel it's my civic duty to inform y'all that VH1 will air the
premiere of Duranduran's "Behind the Music" on Easter Sunday.  11AM,
8PM, 11PM and every other hour for the next three months or so...
Knowing those blessed MTV networks, that's how it will work at least.

Bruce

"you want to go out friday, you want to go forever" REM "Hope"