Re: bogart's directions / att'n: Monk Dee-troit?

Edvert Gespräch:
> > >*snif* hope you all enjoy the shows!

Yissioo Gespräch:
>  > Those of us who make it will, I'm sure. Though you
>  > still owe the ENTIRE list
>  > an actual OtR _show_ which you attend in your kilt.
>  > Bink and I will be
>  > watching you, won't we, bink?

Binkenschlößen Gespräch:
>  OH yeah. although, does this men you guys expect me to wear mine at each
>  listie gathering? the question is, of course, which show WILL i be able
>  to make next? hmm? don't know if i'll be able to make either one of
>  these two shows. i work on saturday and i've taken enough time and such
>  off from OTHER shows.... why can't they play on a saturday night?

whatever night of the week Linford decides he wants to come out and play,
that's all that matters.

and bink, can you send me the info on the sporran woman? *apparently* i need
it for sitting-and-weighing-everything-down purposes...

jay

NP: Over The Rhine - Within Without

"Fox, the only thing Karin Bergquist is interested in is you."
-Dana Sculley, X-files episode 03.28.99
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
        ^v^     ^v^     ^v^     ICQ #13819982   ^v^     ^v^     ^v^