Re: HiveMind

the darn Drew:
> >The reason the server seems sluggish is because _I_ am feeling sluggish
>  >today. HiveMind == Drew, Drew == HiveMind, ergo, when I rest, the server
>  >rests. When I gyrate, the list gyrates. When I make a poopie, we see
>  >another post by Jaharnish2 at aol_com. 8-)

<gasp!>

you get a stern glare for that one, mister.

ysoie (ee-swah):
>  Hey, Jay? That crack I made about you and visual imagery? I'm going to
> reassign it, if you don't mind....

please do.

no, better:
i'd like to fancy myself as having piquant word usage and, on occasional,
forceful imagery.
my boy Drew... ah... well, you sure paint a picture, pal. a distressing one,
but a picture all the same.

NP: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - _Let Love In_

i am diggin' you a shallow grave
an on your rotten bones i'll raise
yellow daisies for my true loves hair
one hundred buzzards buzzin'
David Eugene Edwards - 16 hp - Heel on the Shovel
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^