Re: brady's

hi.

that nice bink asked....
>> yay!  go anne!
>
>WOOHOO!!!! when is that show? and where? i'd definitely be interested in
>that show if i can see it! Roger McGuinn is one of my guitar influences.
>LOVE the Byrds!

saturday, april 17th,   akron OH  826 w. Market St.  (look, chris, i'm just
learning how to use that "shift" key.   not too consistent with it yet, am
i? )      Tickeys cost 15 bucks.   call the anne e. hotline.    216 575
5857.

debating whether to go to this one or not.    "should i stay or should i go
now.    if i go there will be trouble.  if i stay it will be
uble"   ---the clash.

listie heather,  an anne e. gig in ~your~   neighbourhood!   April  9th.
wanna go?

i'm definitely gonna be on weep street this month!

jg