Re: brady's

that nice bink asked,

>you know, is brady's in Cinci or Columbus? unfortunately i have to work
>the next morning.... unless i'd come out and drive back the same
>night... hmmmm.... and yeah, she's a raod tripper. she took me all the
>way there, now...
>
>well, nevermind...

hey, maybe Gwendra can drive you.   you can nap on the way up,  and she can
nap on the way back.   and i'd get to see Gwendra again.   (and you, of
course)

i see the Gwendra fan base is growing....

oh, poor travelling losties.   Monk down in the southern part of the state
on the same night that OtR is pretty much up north.    oooh, that's gotta
hurt!    luckily, i think i'll be seeing Monk on one night, and  OtR the
next.   have i mentioned how i love  living in n.e. ohio lately?

bink,  have you forgotten?   Brady's is in Kent!   not Cincy,  not Cumby.
Kent.    "four dead in O-hi-o"  kent.    you were here, remember?    i know,
you've been doing a lot of road tripping lately,  what with P'burgh and
Grove City and Kent and  Dayton lately.   it all runs together after a
while,  don't it?  :-)

anne e.'s opening for Roger McGuinn  (Byrds)  but that's not at Brady's.
yay!  go anne!

so, we have Monk,  VoL,  OtR, Anne.   do i have enough money?   i doubt it.
will i spend it anyway?   HELL YEAH!

jg