Re: brady's

--- jg900 <jg900 at bright_net> wrote:
> hi.
>  i just got off the 'phone with dear sweet bonny at
> brady's.  here's what's
> coming:   OtR on aaack!  where's my note?!  i just
> had it!  wait....i still
> can't find it.   but anyway,  OtR  on the 23rd,  and
> on some other date the
> Vigilantes of Love are coming,  ~maybe~.
> Oh, here it is!

WOOHOO!!!!

i wonder if they need an opener? :::::{P} (Whoa! ten eyes!)

> anybody road tripping?   she was a ro-oo-ooad
> tripper,  a sunday driver
> yeah.   it took me so-oo-oo long,  to find out.....
> ah, never mind.   only
> chris listens to the beatles anyway.

you know, is brady's in Cinci or Columbus? unfortunately i have to work
the next morning.... unless i'd come out and drive back the same
night... hmmmm.... and yeah, she's a raod tripper. she took me all the
way there, now...

well, nevermind...

bink