1000+ and going. X-files+ misc.

Dammit.  This is a retype too, hotmail ate my other one.

Drew, are you permitted to post messages w/ fewer new body content than
your sig file?  There outta be a law.

I may've solved the X-file thing.  The writer of "Alpha" was Jeffrey
Bell (same as episode 125, "Rain King").  imdb.com lists him as a
writer/director, and the name should be unique for that industry (to be
active in the academy, screenwriters unions, etc).  I don't have it in
front of me, but I think "Serpents and Gloves" was directed by someone
with that same name...  If it's the case, I'm a freakin' genius.

I missed the show, my pool game was blessed by the gods last night.
Normally I'm lousy and for some reason I squeaked by with a lot of
wins...  poolkarma.

Jan, come up to see OtR at Bogart's.  Carpool with Marky-Marquis.  We
can all bring kazoos to play along with Latter Days, or maybe make it an
obnoxious singalong (ala Piano Man).  After seeing Like a Radio for
dozens of times, sometimes it sneaks up on you and ya quite enjoy it.

I think I wrote more in my original writing but aag.  just aag.  I'm
sick of typing on such a beautiful day.

Bruce

"I got no style, I'll take my time.  All those losers on the piss again.
I dose, dose away.  That's just the way it is.  I've got trimm trabb
like the flash boys have; and I can't go back.  Let it flow, let it
flow.  I sleep alone."  --- Blur, "Trimm Trabb", 99