Dr. Detweiler.

ha.  detweiler and ber(g)quist.  "doctor ian" though.  I thought, "if
the girl's name's julia (isn't that karin's middle moniker?), then
perhaps linford's middle name is ian.  ?"  maybe?

but the character's name is kar(i/e)n.  hm, seems beyond mere
coincidence for me now.  I like the idea that it was done on purpose.

missed the writing credits.  not that I'd recognize a name.
ha, mulder just said, "karin berquist."  hmm, could you see linford
threatening somebody with "you kill that dog and I'll kill you."?

anyone know linford's middle name?

blah blah.
currer/jenn/whoever
whose-had-it-up-to-HERE-with-hotmail-and-ditched-that-should-be-sinking-ship.