XFiles

Ok, not only is their a Bergquist and Detweiler in this week's XFiles, The
Bergquist's first name is Karin. This smacks of conspiracy  at the highest
level. I'm waiting for Linford to make his appearance. Or did I miss it
already?

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises
bigwig at arkansas_net

"I've often wondered how someone could put a critique of music into words.
And I've often wondered why there was no musical commentary on writing."
 - Dr. Peter Kreeft, author

"The early bird gets the worm. But the second mouse gets the cheese."