Re: barbarians/wedding songs/OP (sorry, no otr)

hi.

that nice aaron says,
>>bitching about Toledo, not Cleveland.
>Ugh!  Who *wouldn't* bitch about Toledo.
>
>;-)

for some reason, i had the same mental picture of Toledo for a long time.
then one day the mighty turbo lost a water pump outside toledo and we were
forced to remain grounded overnight.  toledo turned out to be a pretty cool
town,  and it's on our list of "towns to re-visit someday".

note to travellers:   do NOT stay at the "airport hotel".

"hi",   nice waitress at the mexican restaurant kinda sorta across from the
airport.  (within walking distance, anyway).

incidental note:  the less-mighty non-turbo lost its water pump  2 years ago
outside Dayton,  in Springfield  (pattern with w/pumps, huh?)  and we had to
find a hotel who would take our 4 dogs, too!    Love to Days Inn in
Springfield.

too bad we didn't have our dogs with us at the Airport Hotel.   i may have
just taken 'em for their "walk"  in the lobby.

jg

np:  liz phair's  up to track 13 now.