Re: Morning, questions, blah, etc.

--- Chris Emery <cemery at columbus_rr.com> wrote:

> >man, i can't keep up with a billion posts with my
> slow typing. i hardly
> >even have the time theses days!

> 150  != 1,000,000,000.

> HTH!

thanks, Chris. ;{)}

> >see, Chris, we're as immortal as Linford and the
> rest of the band now. i
> >can see why we're unapproachable. ;{P}

> Oh, come on.  I just your average fat slob of a
> computer geek.  Don't give me
> that stuff.

you are a computer GOD! you transcend mere geek status. does that sound
right? ;{)}

> Of course, YOU are immortal

only on Thursdays. i never did get the hang of thursdays....

- I've
> heard your cd.   IT RAWKS -
> everybody buy a copy of bink's CD!

hey, a reminder/shameless plug to those listies who do have my disc....
if you'd like to see me open for OtR at some point, let the office and
Linford know!!!! i handed Linford a disc and talked with him at the
saturday canal show.... he liked the cover art, which is always a good
thing....

> >CHRIS!!!!  and how would you expect me to even WANT
> to move to Columbus
> >if you're not there? keep me posted on the job!

> I'm not movin'.   And that's final.

:{)}

good boy.

bink