Re: Morning, questions, blah, etc.

Ron Brickley <Ron.Brickley at sdrc_com> sez:
>> A WWII newsgroup is like BIZARRO LAND on usenet.
>
>Me like Bizarro.Me break things on your head.

Not I, said the cat.   I'm safe back at the HALL OF JUSTICE!

>> Mentioning Hitler makes
>> threads get longer and more complicated!
>
>What?How is this possible?
>Who is Hitler?
>Why does he appear in my cornflakes?

He's a carcinogenic artificial sweetner.  HTH.

>Sit in tall trees.

Ucla.

>Eat brown sugar.

I've been trying to for years, ever since Treva Carr turned me down when I
asked her to our sophomore homecoming dance.
--
NP: Sting - _Ten Summoner's Tales_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: