Re: Morning, questions, blah, etc.

AmyRomania <aet at mail_dntcj.ro> didn't much care for my post:

> > AmyromaniA:
>  > >  thank goodness *we* won't be around...
>  >
>  > hej, speak for yourself there, missie.   ;-)
>
>  okay. I will. Actually, to be honest. I will be around, but I will be in a
> place
>  where the 'sun' doesn't matter. ;-)

i know, i know. me too.

>  > to quote Peter Murphy:
>  >
>  > "But I will always exist
>  > Because I always exist"
>
>  huh? okay, whatever.

sometimes i'm just a sarcastic ball of snot, amy.
sorry.
it's all talk. really! i am now the product of 11.5 total sleep hours spread
over three nights. not good. better sleep, now that it's Friday.

jay

NP: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - _Best of_ (the Carney)

"Aristotle thought there were eight legs on a fly and wrote it down. For
centuries scholars were content to quote his authority.
Apparently not one of them was curious enough to impale a fly and count its
six legs."
-- Stuart Chase
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^