Re: Morning, questions, blah, etc.

In a message dated 3/26/99 3:27:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, aet at mail_dntcj.ro
writes:

> > YHBT, YHL!
>
>  I am at a loss for these two. Do you have a book of these? ;-)

darn Chris!  ;-)

oh, he's used the 1st one on me before. it's "You Have Been Trolled"

i'll have to stab at the 2nd and say "Yes Hitler Lost"

jay

NP: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - _Best of_ (the Carney)

"Aristotle thought there were eight legs on a fly and wrote it down. For
centuries scholars were content to quote his authority.
Apparently not one of them was curious enough to impale a fly and count its
six legs."
-- Stuart Chase
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^