Morning, questions, blah, etc.

Hey, gang.

I've got to stop checking my email before I come to work.   I had 28 messages
to respond to while I sat in front of my computer in my boxers, smoking a
cigarette.  Now I'm at work, and nobody is posting, and all those messages I
might have responded to are at home, never to be retrieved at work again.

So anyway, a few questions, items, whatever.

-Why did so many people go to the shows, say that they spotted me, bink, Nik,
Drew, everyone, etc, and NOT come say hello at the least.  I don't get it.
Do some of us scare you that much?

-Drew, why did you hair keep popping in and out of the ponytail?

-Why did I fall asleep at 8:30 last night?  My body just decided that it had
had enough of Thursday, March 26th for one year, and I collapsed.

-I was offered a job in Houston, TX last night to design the front-end user
interface for a nationwide risk management system for a large petrochemical
company.  I told 'em if I could do it from home, I'm thier boy.  "We'll see,"
she says as I laugh.

-Where in eastern Columbus can I renew my license plates?  I did it a year or
two ago, but now I can't remember where I went.  That irritates me, and now
it's 3 weeks overdue.

-This space intentionally left blank.

-I give up.  I was going to make a William Shatner reference in here
somewhere, but I failed to do so miserably.

-Dave Cousineau will now explain the joke.

--
NP: Alice In Chains - _Alice In Chains_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery