Re: Nashville meeting

Hi,

I have no idea how to describe myself.  I often see people looking at me
while walking or sitting near me.  They don't usually smile, or wave,
they just look--and usually look away when our gazes meet. (yes I'm that
person) So I often find myself wondering "What do I look like to
others?  what makes them look at me so?"

I guess I'll never know.  I've been looking at myself for quite a few
years now, and so I think I'm a little to close to the situation to make
a judgment call.  I remember Nicolas Cage making the comment:

 "Sometimes I look in the mirror, and think to myself 'you look
downright ugly' 'and other times I think--'why you handsome devil.'"

Sooooooooooooo,  anyway, I'm male, brown hair and will probably be
wearing a black rocking horse t-shirt.  heck, I may just wear all
black...  that's what I'm currently washing.

I don't really think there will be enuf of us to effectively do the name
tag thing--do you all?

Hey Debbie, will your sister be there??

*yawning--from absolutely no sleep*

mark

NP:  MONK_Hush_  of which I'm especially digging tonite.