Re: OtR and wedding songs!

No, I'm not married, but I was the groom's own (maid of honor for
the groom) at a wedding in October (Chris and Amazon) where I
distinctly recall most of Good Dog being played at the reception.
Yes, a whole bunch of tipsy wedding-goers were dancing to OtR
(and the Sisters of Mercy!)  It was a memorable evening!  The
deejay was a friend, whose smart girlfriend thought OtR was
romantic enough for even the most romantic affair.  She was right.
Wish I'd thought of it, but I was too busy making sure everyone's
clothes fit right.
-love, from semi-lurker Alyssa