Re: Monk Dates (fwd)

Subj:	Re: Monk Dates (fwd)
Date:	3/25/99 2:10:06 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:	<A HREF="mailto:Jaharnish2">Jaharnish2</A>
To:	<A HREF="mailto:ulrichsd at miavx1_acs.muohio.edu">
ulrichsd at miavx1_acs.muohio.edu</A>
CC:	<A HREF="mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com">owner-over-the-
rhine at actwin_com</A>

In a message dated 3/25/99 1:30:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ulrichsd at miavx1_acs.muohio.edu writes:

> > april 16 trinity house theatre: detroit, mi

WOOHOO! i haven't seen them in a loooooong time! i think the last time
might've been at a now defunct coffeehouse, one of my old haunts, the Blue
Jordan.

never heard of the trinity house theatre - better check that out.

rock on, peace out, word up.

thank you Scott!

your gracious CAD freakout man (i ~love~ having an acronym in my title),
wham-pack stuffed all full o caffeine and no lunch yet,

jay