Re: cubic Genre busting (was Re: Re: Re: babble in pews)

dana and jay and maybe even a few others said:

> Hit."  It was on the last Sugarcubes album, before Bjork went solo.  I
don't
> remember the name of the album, but it had a red cover.

the album was called "stick around for joy," FWIW. and yes, i too loved
that song. in fact, i stayed up all night one saturday waiting for MTV to
show the video for 'hit' so i could record it... ended up getting the video
for 'rem - nightswimming' and 'the charlatans - wierdo' too. it was a good
night.  ;-)

love & stuff,
eric.

np: joy division | substance (all this goth-talk must have gotten to me)