Re: True statements, a few thoughts and some reflections (it's worth reading!)

In a message dated 3/22/99 1:49:39 PM, Jaharnish2 at aol_com wrote:

>Ysoie is great! It was so nice to have another semi-goth to pal around and go
>
>cd shopping with - and you're *so* dramatic. Thanks for not kicking me with
>
>your pointy-toed boots, even though i think i offended you several times...
>
>but we won't start a mac flame war *here* will we? No, best not. Scratch that
>
>line please. Thank you.
>
>Does she know how to accessorize or what?! This woman has it together.

By the way, I meant to say this a few days ago: I'm gonna bronze this post and
treasure it forever.

And I didn't have my most interesting accessory, my bullet belt. NEXT time,
though.... Yeah, bink, you have to wear the kilt at all gatherings. When I
make my new corset, I'll wear that. We'll be Lostee magnets.