Re: Re: Re:babble in pews

In a message dated 3/25/99 12:19:51 PM, jnedsfox at moody_edu wrote:

>Skinny Puppy, KMFDM, Nitzer Ebb... where did all the dark bands go?

I don't know, but I was surely dancing to a lot of them last night. The Bank
in Philly on a Wednesday night. Whooo-hooo!

Try Apoptygma Berzerk, or Project Pitchfork. If you want more, let me know.
I'm currently on quite the voyage of discovery about all the new stuff.

Interesting coincidence: the guy who runs the dance night I attended last
night is also quite the Goth, and simply adores Cowboy Junkies. Right after I
posted about being the token Goth at CST, we got into a discussion about his
being the token Goth at a CJ show. We're everywhere, you know. (And no, Jay, I
don't think we will suck him into the HiveMind since he's oh, far too busy to
be on another mailing list, but I DID send him the OtR links!)

And before I forget: IMPROMPTU. I'm correcting my own spelling.