Re: babble in pews

Andrew Vogel <vogelap at email_uc.edu> sez:
>>Things I saw / Comments I heardÖ
>>Saw some one in a KMFDM T-shirt, who and what does it stand for?
>>
>Kill Mother F*cking Depeche Mode.

It does not either, Drew, you bastard.

It means:
KEIN MEHRHEIT FÜR DIE MITLEID
(loosely translated means: NO PITY FOR THE MAJORITY)

>That "some one", BTW, was none other than Mr. Emery.

Yup.  my 'A Drug Against War' shirt.  I dig it.

>>A guy with a fluffy black pony tail.
>>
>Could have been me, perhaps?

Yup.  Although, every time I turned around, the ponytail was switching between
together and loose.  Your hair has a mind of its own, Mr. Vogel.

>>Lots of people holding hands
>>
>Not me, unfortunately (sniff).

Me either, but I somehow convinced Megan to sit on my lap for a few glorious
minutes.

>Welcome to the HiveMind. I am your leader.

What is "I"?

>Ditto, though, IMO, Ric's version as Monk is superior. I think another
>Listee (who we'll just call "BL") said that he was thinking, "Nice song.
>Now all they need to do is ruin it with a 20 minute jam", shortly before
>they started in on the 20 minute jam.

LOL  Monk definitely does a better 'Circle Of Quiet' these days.  the 25
minute version they played at Bernie's in Columbus last year was the best
ever.   EVER!   Just ask Eric Schumacher.
--
NP: Sir Mix-A-Lot - _Swass_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery