Re: @@nothing in particular

-i had a pretty good view of your group
I was in a black and flowered dress with a sweater over the top... and was
desperatly trying not to flash the audience...
I was sitting between Wes... who was dressed in black jeans and shirt and
Maria who was in black pant and a blue sweater

-you could meet the band and offer 'em treats,   and maybe hear --the
concert thru their monitors.
THe concert sounded exceptionally good I thought but then I am not an expert
on the way music ought to sound. I thought I had heard somewhere that CST
sound was not always so good.

-memory and powers of observation are good,  that was me, --sitting at a
table by the stage,  sorta between Karin and -Linford,  4th seat back,  next
to the 2nd or 3rd most beautiful woman in the world, facing your seats.
Okay, uhm I am thinking you were perhaps sitting between a woman with blond
hair and a woman with browninsh hair. Really I practically watched everyone
there if you told me waht you were wearing I could probaly remember more
clearly.

And the KMFDM (which means?)  shirted one was Chris.

> ps.  since i tagged this onto the cartoon thread, i vote for Speed Racer
as
> my favourite cartoon.   I'd run home from school daily just to catch
Speed