Re: An X-File

> I was just flipping through my new TV Guide and noticed that this week's
> episode of the X-Files features a female character named "Berquist"
> (sic) and a male character named "Detweiler." If it's just a
> coincidence, it's an awfully weird one...

Zena and I have been skipping the X-Files for one reason or another for the
past few weeks (Canal Street, friends from church, trips to Detroit, etc.).

I guess we'll have to watch.  Let's keep an eye out for the writing
credits.  Maybe we can identify a fan by name.

jnf

PS - We overheard an interesting X-Files conversation in line outside Canal
Street last Sunday.  One guy was raving about a recent episode and its
upcoming 2nd part.  He blurts out, "OK, get this: Mulder switches."  At
which point his X-Files-indifferent friends jump all over him: "OOOOOOOOH,
Mulder SWITCHES!!!!"