Re: The World Can Wait

several days ago, former lurker Dan wrote:

> ok, ok... i said i would come out of the lurking mode, so here i am... :)
>  both shows this weekend were killer...duh.  it was cool meeting some
>  listies (Bruce, Steve, Nikki, Jay, Chris, et al)... i guess i'm sorta
>  obligated to speak up more now... damn.

Hey Dan!

Glad to see that you took our advice and came out of hiding.  I'm sure you'll
find that it's much more enjoyable out here in the light.

Now if we could just get our other friendly lurker, Amanda, who I had the
privilege of sitting behind at the Saturday night concert, to show her face,
all would be well.  Hi, Amanda!

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com
"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's